General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Prepaid account getting charged for "phantom" outgoing SMS'.

I recently just unlocked an iPhone 4s (with a special SIM card) and I had purchased a MicroSIM from Fido. The phone is able to connect to the Fido network just fine, however I'm noticing that my account is randomly getting charged $0.25 for a outgoin...

Bently by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancel prepaid

I am currently using prepaid for my phone where I buy vouchers to buy me time to make calls, texts, and etc. If I were to switch to another carrier and leave Fido, what am I supposed to do?     ***Edited to add labels***

darkspyder4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! fido is putting a credit limit on my account,why is this?

hello, my fido account is under my dads name (because i am still a minor) and all of a sudden there is the CLM on my account. because of this my dad is unable to switch from Rogers to fido. we,fido and equitax are all so confused on why this is happe...

brian1212 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Local calling area & long distance.

It would be really nice to get a notification whenever we go out of the local calling area. like the one you get when roaming (in US for ex). on some smartphone you can verify if the call you;re making  in the MyAccount app, but it is a hassle (very ...

kenshin33 by I'm experienced level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes