General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Filing a complaint

Hi there, Can anyone guide me through the steps to file a formal complaint against a customer service representative? I got charged for data roaming while I didn't travel and I was hoping a customer service representative can help me solve the issue....

xshen17 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Victim of Fraud

With much fury and infuriation, I am writing this post. I have been duped and been a victim of fraud through Fido. I got to know about this yesterday after I saw my monthly bill charges as it rose to $249.19. In addition to my original number, anothe...

CS17 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FRAUDULENT THIRD PARTY CHARGES BANGO

This month I received my phone bill with $200 third party charges from Bango, for services that I never used, bought or authorized. I spoke with someone called Sukhpreet from PEI online at Fido and I was instructed to contact Bango. I have no idea wh...

Lawry by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I am out of country

HiI am in india now for past 3 months before I left, I switched off my plan but I said I'll be back in August but due to flight ban its not possible Can you suggest me solution

sazharrazvi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes