General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido refund

my current fido balance is -51$, since I paid 100$ last month when my bill was only 48$ due. However last week I switched from fido to freedom now my concern is will fido refund my 51$ ?p.s. I switched my sim before this current billing cycle started

Shrinksss___ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation fee charged when set up online

I set up my account online where the activation charges appeared to be waived when I went to check on my bill 150 dollars was the totals of a 50 dollar a month plan ???? I message customer service and they told me to go to the store where I activated...

Claudiac1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Payment Issue: Bill Unpaid

I made a payment for my bill last night, and it appeared to be successful. However, when I checked my Fido account, it still indicated that the bill was unpaid, and the funds have not been deducted from my debit card. Can you please help me understan...

MushfiQ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All calls being recorded by fido

Was just on the phone call with your customer service rep that ended the call with him hanging up . Conversation took a different turn when I challenged charges on my account regarding certain long distance charges. He told me that fraud department w...

Sam138 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes