General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! transfer service

hello, i recently purchased a new phone and gave my wife my old phone.i setup the account for her because she couldn't come to the store with me and the service is in my name.we went back to the store when she was available to switch the account into...

roughrider by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Receiving SMS hours late on S4 (Markham, ON)

So I opened a brand new phone as a first-time Fido user about a month ago, and up until now I've had no issues sending and receiving text messages. For the past 2 days I've been receiving texts 1-3 hours late, and when I get them they're usually a bu...

aurorelle by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sim Card

hii had a balcberry z10 and i change it to iphone 4s as soon as i got the iphone 4s i lost all my contacts is there any way that i can get  my cantachs back to this iphone plz help me thanks 

MustabaAzimi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to change my voice signature

I cannot record a new voice signature again , I want to delete the old one and have a new one but I don't know how to do it.    

BellaS by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes