General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! I just have a quick question, is incoming text free of charge?

I just have a quick question, is incoming text free of charge? I don't have text plan, my plan could only have "incoming call" and "outgoing call". So, in my plan's detail, it doesn't mention anything related to text. Just curious if someone sent me ...

changsen by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What sparked the sudden big increase in prices?

Both of my parents are with Fido with recently expired contracts.   I was going to get them signed up with new phones on the $39 plan but unfortunately it has disappeared.   Any possibility this offer will show up again in the near future? They both ...

YVRNJB by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely Disappointed - Policy Changes

Today, I received a text from Fido, saying I am eligable for a upgrade since Its been 2.5 years my contract started. I had inquired about upgrades a few months back, and they said I would be eligable in July. After I received the text, I talked to a ...

xZhongCheng by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes