General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Lost Sim Card

Hello! i was travelling home (Mexico) visiting family, and apparently my sim card got misplaced.I've been trying to find a mail or something to report it but there is nothing... Any ideas or help?thanks so much

chavogmz123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido winback or fraud?

I got a call from 833 425 2395 the person said it’s from fido winback and we talked and he said would call me back in an hour but I didn't get a call back and it started calling again this week everyday but every time I answered it disconnects immedi...

CeciliaY by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Undisclosed setup fee being charged

Hi. I recently got a Fido card at the airport. I am a new student in Canada. At the airport representative told me that there will be only $30 set up fee. But I am being charged $60 in my bill. Please help me with the same and rectify this.

If what Fido has is customer service, its disgraceful.

I called the other day to add two lines to my existing line. I came up with an agent that is just sitting there to get paid. He kept putting me on hold and hold. In the background, I could hear them talk and laugh in a different language. Clearly sho...

ssb1963 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Out dated Carrier services

I don't understand why you are the child company of Rogers and now affiliated with Shaw which both have 5G networks but somehow Fido customers have no access to this.Secondly I have to pay roam like home charges and travel the world that in some area...

MrTopic by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes