General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Setup Service Fee

Does Fido still charge the setup fee if you port your number or only a partial charge for the amount of plane you've used. Already regretting switching from bell. A 60 dollar fee on a 40 dollar plan that I wasn't even informed about.

Pissed_off_ by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill Issue

Hi,I am a new student to canada , I bought a fido sim prior to visit canada and it was postpaid. We were informed that you will get 30 days of period, if you don't like the services or you facing any issue for which you want to cancel the line then y...

Manikumar by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Any option other than SMS for VM notification?

Hello. Does Fido offer any option other than an SMS for notification of a new voicemail?   An acquaintance often spends time in an area with marginal cell service but she does have reliable wifi.  If she could be notified of new voicemails via email ...

poutine666 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Referral Program - Not given for the Referrer

I referred a friend a few months ago and it was successfully granted on June 15, 2023. My friend already got her referral credit last and it was reflected in her billing statement. However, to my surprise, mine was still missing for some reason. I al...

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 4.15.44 PM.png
eugene19 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

500$ that was for my fido Mastercard

I been calling since June 1st I accidentally  put it on my  fido phone bill instead of my  fido credit card I called and called and still won't return my money but your taking it for my phone bill after I've asked for the money too be returned  to my...

FNB2021 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes