General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! spam going direct to voicemail

Just switched from Bell to Fido but am now getting numerous voicemail spam without getting a missed call. Very annoying. Wife's phone doing the same. This did not happen with Bell. 

BBG by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido isnot Trustworthy

I'm surprised.! I thought this was not happening in Canada. My account was hacked and generates apparently authorized data charges via SMS from me. These messages have never reached me. I have never answered them. In fact, I did the test in real time...

Lost SIM

I am currently outside canada and I lost my prepaid sim card, can I nominate or add an authorized contact so that way the authorized person can pick up or recieve the new sim card if so how can I add an authorized person under my account as i dont ha...

nehal1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation and improper collection

I arrived in Canada on 11/12 and at the airport indicated to me the Fido chip I made a plan of $45, two days I went into the fido site and made my plan change to a $50 and on this invoice that arrived hj day 15/12 is being charged the two plans ... b...

Mariagauer by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes