General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How to sign up with Fido?

We are trying to set up a new Fido account for our secondary phone with the $10 pre-paid plan, how can we do it online? We tried to register with a new email, it asked us to pick an option, i.e. Fido Prepaid Customer, then it asked for our Fido phone...

stephenso by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow Ups and failed promises

Saying, follow-ups and keeping up on promises on follow-ups by Fido customer care is horrendouse, is an understatement. I'm a customer of 15+ years. I've tried to resolve some billing issues from a year ago, but anytime I speak to customer care and t...

shabeen by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No conformation email

Hi there,    Last night around 1:30 AM I upgraded my phone and it said it all went through and I would be receiving a conformation email, but have yet to receive it. I am worried that the order didn't go through, or would just like to know what's goi...

cmlundy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake Plan

I have an urgent complaint. One of your company's employees called me two days ago. He gave me a special offer (8 GB/$ 52.25 per month) and he told me that there was a 25% discount. He also gave my sister an offer (4GB/$ 45 per month) with a 10% disc...

MHK1976 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interac payment method not working

I had been paying my phone bill with interac BMO and had no problem until this month. When I put my bank account information in the BMO interac page but after clicking the confirm&pay button, the page does not redirect back to the fido's website.I ha...

kelvinkkl by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes