General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Payment 3 weeks late

My bill was due 3 weeks ago and I think my service was cut off. I made a payment but it hasn't reconnected and it won't let me call *732. I'm just wondering if this is a late payment issue or something else as I changed my plan this morning.    Than...

cristinemm by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Voicemails left but no missed call

I got an iPhone 6 in October and recently I’ve noticed that I’ll get left voicemails but I won’t have any missed calls. And I’m not able to see the number of the people who left me the voicemails. The do not disturb option on my phone is off. 

Shinal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Same day pick up not available with the replacement plan

The worst premium replacement plan ever!!!! On the Fido website it it clearly states for lost or stolen phones same day pick up in store available yet they never honor this you have to go through BrightStar insurance or some BS and wait on hold for h...

Jaypee72 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed phone number and lost my balance and plan

I topped my pre-paid phone up with a $30 voucher earlier today and it was working fine, but then I went online and changed my number from Barrie to Ottawa which is free and my balance dissapeared. It wont show my plan and my phone immediately stopped...

RamSoss by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes