cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido broke his word

IHeidi
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have received my bill and I noticed that I have been charged for one-time charges and credits. I was charged, for instance, setup service fee for 60$ and so on. However, I remembered that the Fido sales representative said that I won’t be charged for these one-time charges. I’m looking forward to your response.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello IHeidi,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts nor know what was previously discussed.

Generally, the activation or set-up service fee is only waived if the proper promotional code is entered at time of activation (unless activated on Fido.ca without customer service assistance). If you activated your services at a store, you should return to the store to ensure they entered the proper code(s) for waiving those one-time charges.

That said, if you wish assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers