General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Charged above $40

I have been charged beyond the $40 I subscribed for and it's really disheartening.I want to change my plan to a cheaper plan mayb of $25 and I want Fido to stick to the rules and not exceed the charge I subscribed for .How can I go about changing my ...

Taiwo2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rogers

Wow! I just saw the news. $25 monthly and I am qualified for my two phones.

moontune by I'm helpful level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! received texts not displaying contact name

hi everyone!   i have a nokia c6 and since oct 6th the texts that i have been receiving don't show me the contact name but instead just their phone numbers.  this makes it difficult for me as i haven't memorized my whole contact list.  i have been wi...

charalique by I'm helpful level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Issues and Retention Offers

I have been a customer of Fidos for a long time and it still amazes me how poor the service is. Over a week ago, there was a huge issue with my data consumption and tracking.  I am WFH and there were no changes to my phone at all, I got a notice that...