cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive SIM cards after exclusive winback offer

somnath
I'm a participant level 2

I received an EXCLUSIVE OFFER from WIN BACK team to bring lines **********and ********** back to FIDO from virgin and gave me a decent offer which I accepted. I was told that I will receive the sim cards in mail within 4 bussness days but it has been almost 15 days and I havent got any sim cards yet. Also when I called coustomer care they said they have requested the winback team to contact me within 48 hrs but I havent got any call yet and its has been 5 days to that commitemnt. I declined the same offer from virgin because FIDO offered me somewhat same but now I am stuck with bad deal. can FIDO team conatct me to solve this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

somnath

Hi Lucy, the Fido coustomer care says that the winback teams needs to verify some inofrmation so they will call back, but I have been been waiting for more than 1 month and they keep on trying to reach me but they are unable to do it, as I am not receving any calls from them.

thanks for your help.

Hi @somnath , that's a long time to wait for your Sim cards. Have you spoken with customer service to see if your account was set up and if the cards were indeed sent out? You can reach out to customer support Here by using one of the ways to contact Fido. I would ask if there was an account set up for you and when your Sim cards were sent, if they have been. You may want to use direct message on Twitter to fidosolutions to request support. Here on the forum we aren't able to look at accounts. We're community forum of peers helping to find solutions. I hope you get a quick resolution.