General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Deleted eSIM - Can a new eSIM be emailed to me?

Hello everyone, I opened a new line and activiated the eSIM via the Fido website. After activiation I was having some issues with SMS so I thought I'd delete the eSIM off of the phone and re-add it. But it looks like I could not re-activate the same ...

Ellickli by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Talked with Rogers customer agent by Fido chat??

Hi Team,  Around 12:00, I talked with Fiod agent (not sure from fido/rogers) to ask is there special offer for me. After he/she realized I am loyalty customer, he/she told me he/she will transfer to me the loyalty program to check.Then I waited 1 hou...

Resolved! Fido Charged more than the agent ensured

Hi,    I am very distafied with todays incident what happened with me. I ordered a new Iphone 15 Pro Max 256 GB Natural Titanium. Order was done thorough live chat agent. That time agent ensured if I pay $359 as down payment I will get the deal for $...

farjna by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido/likewise is a scam.

I am utterly disgusted with FIDO's scam of a protection service. I just purchased the new iPhone for my birthday, travelled and on vacation the phone was stolen. Fido is choosing dishonestly to not honour my protection plan becuase they claim my phon...

syMm1234 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes