General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cannot see my phone plan on my online account

My phone plan has been active since the 23rd of November. However, when I log into my account, it doesn't show my plan details at all. Clicking view bill only leads to an error message. I've tried multiple browsers, different internet connections, di...

Mani2000 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see phone plan in my account

Hi all,I am a long time Fido home internet customer with an existing "My Account" profile. I recently switched over to Fido for my mobile phone plan as well, however I can't seem to link this information. When I log in, all I see is my home internet....

djst by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Agent puts me on hold for more than 4 hours

On 26 November 2023, I was told by Fido support that an offer would be applied to my account once I receive and activate a new device that I had ordered from Fido. I received the new device today (28 November 2023) and I called the support but the ag...

nik8 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Name display not working

Hello,   I'm having issues with my name display feature. It was added to my plan a few months ago but it is not working. I have talked to customer service and the suggestions they provided did not work (They removed it from my plan, readded it, reset...

Chris87 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes