General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

New Customer -didn't get promotions as advertised

Hi, My wife is on Fido and they recently had a good deal for "Add a line".  Here is a screenshot of the plan that I clicked on and signed up for: Now I received the service contract by email and it says nothing about the promotions offered, or the bo...

46A1BC03-55D3-4078-9584-46BA05B43DC7_1_201_a.jpeg
tamara604 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5GB of Free Data Per Month- Disappeared

In mid December I received an offer from Fido for an extra 5gb of Data per month for free, however afterwards it disappeared.  Image below is when the offer reflected on my account. Around Dec. 17 If anyone has any solutions please advise.  Thank you...

131917958_2596786800619053_7602446471905477265_n.jpg
vincent205 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacting the office of the President

Hi, I have been trying to contact the office of the president for about two months now- I'm unsure where to call at this moment after getting in contact with multiple reps and not having a solution to my issue each and every time. I would like someon...

P94 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No callback from Winback team.

Hello there, I transferred from Fido to the other service provider a few days ago. The winback team called me and offered a match. I was given some time for thinking about it.  They offered a call back to confirm the offer, but I don't receive a call...

Camenae99 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SCAM SMS

Hello everyone, Just wanted to share with you that today, I received what I believe is a scam sms.It says: FIDO sent you funds to the pandemic. Click the link to receive your funds: bit.ly/PandemicSOSfido I haven't clicked on the link. Be careful.

Paloma_SP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes