General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Dial Up Speed in the age of 4G

I'm getting 0.2mbps download at my house and work and it sometimes won't even connect to have data. Called technical support and they don't seem to have a clue what to do. Well, guess I'm going to talk people out of Fido in the areas where I live. Su...

qpalzmsk by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stop the scam calls (DHL Scams), Fido!

I've been receiving multiple scam calls (the DHL Scams) every single day. They faked their real phone number and using the local phone (416) instead.  Fido, try something to stop those scams call. I'm gonna switch to another provider. 

drblack by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation of iPad Data Plan

Hello. Can someone kindly reach out to me to help me cancel my son's iPad data plan? He is upgrading and will no longer have cellular capabilities on the new iPad.

Vasselle by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong bill

Hi, I got bill by e-mail, On the mail it shows the right amount, but when I try to go to see the bill o make the payment it send me to a different account and a bigger bill.

Hector01 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! $100 bill credit not received

I purchased a new phone from Fido in October. It showed I can get $100 bill credit when I order it. But I have received the 3rd bill last month. The bill credit still did not show. What can I do now?

poorbear by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes