General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Terrible customer service

I see there are people with good experiences, which is great and all but I think fido needs to go back to having more consistent customer service reps who can make customers feel like their cared about. Social Media support team is great and all but ...

helenzang by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ms ann

All my contacts disappeared.  I thought there were ways to recover them.

ann16 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing phones

Hi, I'm trying to take the sim card out of my current phone and put it into a new to me phone.  However when i do that the new phone needs a code.  I tried the PUK but it doesnt work.  Any suggestions?

Willow24 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Looking for more data on plan

If i would like to increase the size of my data plan, is there any penalty or surcharge that I would have to pay in addition to, or over and above, the cost of the upgraded plan itself? (I know this is a dumb question but any clarification would be a...

BWS by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

To Suspend Phone Service per month

Hi,  I have been trying to reach Fido support for about a month now with no luck. I know that it is possible as a friend suggested I do this - Fido allows you to suspend your service temporarily for $7/month Please help me with this. I have been tryi...

Arnav413 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes