General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Bad experience

Very disappointed with Fido. I'm customer for about 3 years,  paid all my bills on time, never any problem.  I discovered that on my February 2021 bill, they charge me almost $ 38.00 for international call. I contacted Fido to let them know, that's  ...

Dixie11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching...

My daugther's iPhone is saying Searching in the top R hand corner, although it's connected to the wifi. She used can't make or receive calls.  I've reset it back to factory setting and turned it off and on, but it still won't connect. Any ideas? The ...

ShelleyO by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chat Support Privacy Question.

Dear all,   I have a question about live chat support kindly made available to our use by fido. During one of my chat sessions a fido support representative requested my credit card details through a special form a link to which would look like this:...

Complaint about Chat Support Person

I had my account temporarily suspended for 6 months and when I suddenly began to receive texts and calls, I realized that I had forgotten to extend the suspension. I was connected with a person named "Donna" in the chat support. I explained my proble...

Sreenidhi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

can not change number

I can not change my number online. I got the following error when I clicked change my number:  "OH-OH!Some error occurred. Please try again later." I tried many times. Is this service still available online via fido.ca?   

mariposa3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes