General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unprofessional Constance office of the president

I contacted Fido snd Apple as my device was dropping calls. I spent over 2 snd a hslfmonths going back and fourth with Apple and Fido snd no one taking ownership for this problem and continued to point the finger st each other. Finally spoke to Const...

Dimplz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New customers offers vs loyal customers

Hi, anyone else tired of having to write and get refused better plans that new customer get yet loyal customers don't. Like currently they are offering new customers $50 10Gb with 15Gb bonus making it 25Gb

wstudiosite by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! High monthly fee?

How is it I’ve been paying $160 a month 4ever and I buy a new phone and it says my monthly fees will be $60 a month. When was the $100 change for the same plan and are you paying me back for all the months I’ve been paying $100 more per month than ot...

trev724 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add new line meaning

Hi, I noticed there is an option to add a new line in my account. What does it exactly mean?Can I add another person to this line? If so, are we going to have 2 separate numbers?What's about data, do we share all the available data? Thank you

Vhjkivvggh by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Outgoing call to Iran ends to music loop

Hi, Whenever I make a direct outgoing call to Iran I hear a music. It is happening on my both of cellphones and also from my Fido wireless home phone. It doesn't matter which number I call and same thing happens. This issue started  few days ago and ...

Sarbaaz by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes