cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong transferring

barefooton
I'm a participant level 2

Yesterday I changed my prepaid account to postpaid and received an SMS about transferring the number. At first, I ignored it, but then I received sms about failed transferring. At this moment, I panicked and sent a new request for transferring by the link. After this my mobile data shut down, and I realized that I shouldn’t have done it.

Can I reverse this action?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaira

Hey @barefooton,

Migrating from prepaid to postpaid should not affect your services. 

Were you able to access your mobile data since?

Are any other services affected?

Did you try restarting your phone?

If you still need help, you will need to contact us through one of these channels. We'd need to access your account to see what happened.

barefooton

Yes, but it affected)

My account was inactive, and my old number has gone for ever

The consultant at the Fido spot was confused of the situation, and everything that he could do, it return me in Prepaid with the new number

BobC83
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Your old number shouldn't be "gone forever." It's true that numbers get recycled, but usually after a waiting period so that the new owner doesn't get deluged with calls intended for you. As long as your number wasn't transferred outside of Fido, I see no reason why they can't retrieve it for you.

I am very sorry to learn you lost your number.

Have you contacted us through the channels I sent above so we can take a closer look at your account?