cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service Ever

harsh2660
I'm a participant level 2

It's been three weeks since I've been trying to solve my problem. I went to another service provider and then I got a call from the Fido customer recovery department. The person provides me with a good offer and I also needed a phone but was not sure about which one should I get. So the person said, "Since the phone and plans are separate now let's book the plan now and finalize the phone tomorrow when you are sure which one to get." I agreed and we set a time for the next day. Guess what no one called, then I. called only to find out when you if you accept the offer they can not do anything. That person basically played with words and tricked me. So I became so frustrated, I cancel my plan with another company and return the phone and left with no good working phone. So decided to reach out leadership team but surprisingly no one would contact after so many promises. Seriously NO ONE WOULD LISTEN.  Finally, I get hold of a person from the leadership team after 14 days and then it started again calling back and forth. Now I found out I can't get the same offer which I was promised in the first place when I am with Fido. You know what is the funny thing, someone from winback told me to change your service provider again and then we will give you that plan and phone again. Now it's been 18 days chasing someone from the leadership team to hear my complaint. Well done Fido! Thank you for wasting my 18 days and causing me extra trouble to return my phone and waste money. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hi @harsh2660 !

I'm sorry to learn that you're disappointed with your recent experience with us. Sad

This is definitely not the impression we want you to have of us.

We want to provide you with great customer service and an offer you're satisfied with.

Could you kindly clarify what you mean by the following?

I called only to find out when you if you accept the offer they can not do anything. That person basically played with words and tricked me.

When you called back after choosing your plan, to discuss the phone options, what happened exactly?

harsh2660

So that person did not call back on the promised date and time so the next day I called back and another person told me that once you accept an offer to come back to Fido they can not do anything. Besides, even after calling more than 10 times, No one could do anything or inquire about the call that I was told. At least listen to your recordings of what your representative says and how they tricked people and cause such pain....

We're sad to hear this, @harsh2660

We'll send you a PM so we can have a closer look into your account.