cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback team offer missing

Umas
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I was offered an add on by the win back team , but they did not provided me the add on. When tried to call the Fido customer service they said they have updated the form and sent back to Win back team and they will call me within 24 to 48 hours. I did not receive any call back,  so again i called the Fido customer service today, and now again they added more details and asked me to wait for another 24 to 48 hours for the Win back team. I hope they wont keep dragging this for days. 

3 REPLIES 3

mehtab_kaka

I got very lucrative offer from winback team in which one 14 pro and 2 sims promised and i got only single sim for the first time n nothing after that. i was amazed to hear that the promise made to me was not on my account. numerous calls to winback team and still 0. I would like to mention here that please don't fell trap to fido. this is my second time I am feeling like hell. 1.15 minutes calling today just to hear that winback will call me 24-48 hours. who has that much time to waste?

rosieserna
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Did you get a response? I received a call back on September 6 2022 offering me a very good deal. I reviewed every single detail with the agent ( Brittany or Britney ) and we both agree on the terms of the offer.  After a week I received only one device instead of two and a FIDO bill for only one line instead of two . When you are finally able to speak to a Customer Service Representative their answer will be:" someone will contact you in 48 hours " It NEVER happens. I had to call back and cancel my service since they were charging me for a plan/service completely different from the one I was offered and agreed upon. 

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Umas,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sad to hear you've been waiting longer than expected to be contacted by our winback team.

Feel free to reach out via these methods if you need help with your account.