cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Account not linked to Home Internet account

I'm a participant level 2

I have an existing fido home internet account. Last week I switched over my phone to Fido using the same email. My account does not show my mobile bill. I cannot view or access my mobile account without using a new email to register the account? How do I link the two accounts?

How do I link the accounts? There is no one to talk to via the customer service chat and I've waited on hold for an hour and a half only to be hung up on. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @20303!

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Both your accounts should automatically be linked when signing into your account on Fido.ca, using your username (email). 

That said, if that's still not the case, we may need to manually update it on our end by synchronizing both accounts to the same username. To do so, you can reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to look into it.

Hi Saad, 

This is my 4th time trying to get through to customer service. I am currently on the phone with an agent who does not know how to resolve this issue. I have tried connecting to the chat but it always takes longer than I have time for. Can you assist me with merging my accounts? I am not sure it was a good decision to switch considering how poor the customer service has been.