cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback offer issue

Sb09
I'm a participant level 2

I was given a win back offer which I accepted and when asked if there would be any set up charges, I was told that the set up fee would be waived. The agent explained in very detail that set up fee of 40$ might show up on first bill but the credit will be applied no later than the second bill. However, the setup fee credit has not showed up on the second bill either. I called fido 3 times for the same and every time I was told that they have submitted an escalation to the win back team and that I will receive a call back within 2 days. Its been 4 weeks since I first called for this issue and still haven't heard from fido. 
It was because of such issues that I first cancelled my account with fido and I am on the verge of doing that again and for final. I have never had any issues with fido services, however when it comes to honouring what is offered and issue resolution, I am very disappointed. Hoping to get a resolution here.

3 REPLIES 3

Sb09

I have tried calling the customer service 3 times already to get the exact same reply that 'the last person didn't submit the request rightly, but now we will resubmit the request.' The last time I actually spoke to a superviser. So, I would prefer a PM.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Sounds good.

I'll send you a PM right away! 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Sb09

This isn't the kind of experience we want any of our customers to go through. In this case however, we would suggest reaching out to our customer service team so they can further look into the updates of the most recent request that was sent out. They can be reached through any of the available options found here

If you would prefer we can also send you a PM from here. Let us know!