cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does my data reset

Rohan20rj
I'm a participant level 3

My Cycle ended today and it shows that new cycle starts in 27 days. As my internet usage of my previous cycle exceeded the limit, I want to know if I can use the internet with new cycle without any extra charges? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

Debbyart
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, i paid my bill a day after I was supposed to and I was running out of data but the paused my data. So i don't understand why, since I already paid for the month. 

Hey there @Debbyart

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Your usage should reset when you start your new month. You can see how many days you have left until your next cycle on the Fido app or online on our website.

Just to confirm, is your mobile data still paused at the moment? Also, what is your bill cycle's date?

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@Rohan20rj Your cycle always reset the day after your billing date

Evelyn4

I was wondering that as well does are data rest the day of are billing date even if you pay for it before 

Hello @Evelyn4

Not sure to understand your question. What do you want to know about your data?

Rohan20rj
KAPABLE-k but it still shows my previous data usage which I have already exceeded. So from now, my usage will be considered in a new cycle ?

@Rohan20rj is your billing date the 3rd or 4th ?

Rohan20rj
Its 3rd @KAPABLE-K

@Rohan20rj then you should have access to your full data today. Fido site is usually a couple hours behind and they also do maintenance around midnight.

Rohan20rj
Cool ! Thanks a Lot for your help buddy ! I owe you this one ! Smiley

@Rohan20rj No problem you can also read this blog post here to help stay on top of your data usage.