cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's included in the $10 talk and text plan?

WordNerd
I'm a participant level 2

I have the $10 Talk & Text plan. However I can't remember how many minutes and how many texts are included in this plan. Since this plan is not listed on your website (I guess because it's some kind of legacy/grandfathered offer?), where can I find this information? And why can't I find it when I'm logged into my own account for pete's sake?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @WordNerd

Welcome to the Community Smiley

It seems like you're on a Prepaid price plan, and as you've mentioned we no longer offer it as seen here.

However, you should have access to your account's details on your Fido.ca profile. If not, reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to look into it.

WordNerd

Thanks for replying, FidoSaad. However as I already said in my post, the information is not available when I access my account profile. So telling me to check there is not particularly helpful. And also doesn't answer the question of why such basic information is not available without contacting customer service.

Hey @WordNerd Smiley

The info should be on your online account, we'll have to look into why it's not there.

In terms of why the details aren't available on our website it's because we've offered many plans priced at $10 over the years and we need to check which one you have specifically to give you the details. What's included in your $10 plan may not be the same as another customer's $10 plan as you may have not gotten it at the same time.

I'm sending you a PM so we can check out the details. See you there!