cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay off balance

Jack256
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Is it possible to pay off balance in one or two big payments, instead of paying over a prolonged period of time?? 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hey @Jack256

What @Cawtau said is indeed correct, sorry about that. Smiley

With the new Payment Program, you would be able to make payments towards your device balance, which would reduce your monthly payments, but not the amount of months left to the financing period.

As @FidoDaniela mentioned though, if you want to pay it off in one big payment, you also have the option to cancel the financing and the balance would be applied to your next bill.

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Jack256, there is not really any way that you can pay only your device balance. When you purchased your phone it was set up on a 24 month plan. You could end this contract and start another one, the remaining balance will be in the following bill. I hope this answered your question Smiley

Hello Jack256,

Welcome to the community!

@FidoDaniela I was under the impression that lump sum payments could be made with the new Payment Program.

Payments.jpg

~taken from link above.

Is that information not correct?

If the information listed is correct, you would need to contact customer service to make the payment. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers