cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade phone

Daboachie
I'm a participant level 1

I've had fido for over 10 years and I always use to get the cost of the upgrade added on my bill so I had a billing cycle to pay for it. Now keeping my existing plans that you gave me for being loyal and getting a new phone are impossible; especially without fido dollars. When did that change and what are the perks now of staying with fido when only people who left are getting promo pricing for coming back ? 

3 REPLIES 3

bgreidanus

i want to upgrade my cell phone,can i use my money in account

Hey @bgreidanus,

Can you give us a bit more info on this? Do y ou have a prepaid or a monthly account? Are you trying to use your prepaid balance towards an upgrade or a negative balance that you have on your monthly account?

Keep us posted!

FidoSaira

Hey @Daboachie

Thank you for being with us for this long, we absolutely appreciate your loyalty! 

The policy regarding the payment changed a while ago. In fact it's one of the measure placed to prevent fraudulent activities on our customers accounts. 

As for the Fido Dollars, the program has ended. We offer more instant perks to our customers like Data Bytes, Fido XTRA and Fido Roam. We're always working on bringing something new and exciting in terms of our deals, so keep an eye out on fido.ca to not miss out on anything.