Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UR BEATS TRACKING NUMBER

vince26271
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I've won the beats earphone and I don't have any information if it has already been shipped or whatsoever. I keep on receiving calls from FedEx that I have a delivery that is being held and I'm only expecting one from Fido.

In this regard, could you possibly provide clearer information with regard to this matter?

Hoping for your favourable response.

Thank you and best regards. 

4 REPLIES 4

vince26271

How could I possibly contact Fido with regard to this matter? I only received the box with no device. Just the sticker was inside of the parcel. 

Hey @vince26271! This definitely doesn't seem right. You can reach out to us through any of our support channels and we'll be able to assist you with the headset.

Good morning @vince26271 , congrats on the win. Did you call FedEx back to find out if your pkg will be delivered?  I don't believe that when a prize is shipped out that tracking number is sent out. I could be totally wrong on that, but I have received deliveries in the past from other contests that I was advised of winning but not for the shipping. If you keep getting calls, you should call FedEx back and get further information from them and how to proceed. Good luck and congratulations again on winning. 

vince26271

I received a package but it's only a box with a sticker inside. There's no headset/headphone. Sad