I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Good day,

I'm traveling to my home country due to some personal reasons 

can you please stop/suspend my fido service for a few months

Thankyou

Hello YvonneArmour,

Welcome to the community!

As mentioned previously, if you're eligible for the temporary suspension, you would need to contact customer service to have it set up. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. I understand the accepted solution refers to sending a PM in the forums. However, you should note that this is the community forum which is community-driven and no longer intended as a venue for customer services. 

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Abhinav1,

Welcome to the community!

Fido does offer a temporary suspension for eligible lines. Are you currently under contract? If so, do you have an older subsidised plan or one of the newer financed payment plans? Unfortunately, subsidised plans are not eligible for the temporary suspension as the cost of phones is incorporated into the plan cost. If you have a financed plan, you should note that the temporary suspension only applies to your services. You would still need to pay the monthly costs for financing the device.

If you're eligible for the temporary suspension, you would need to contact customer service to have it set up. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers