cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service - Chat support

snowflake1407
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have contacted customer service through the chat option and that was the most experience ever. On Dec 05, I contacted customer service to change my plan. The guy was able to put my new plan to be activated on Jan 04. I’ve been told to contact again if I want to upgrade phone before the activation date. On Dec 20th, I contacted the chat team again, the customer representative gave me higher pay upfront price for the phone that I was supposed to get. Of course, I said no to that deal. So I would like to have the new plan activation date to be moved back to Dec 20 instead of Jan 04, so I can upgrade the phone myself online (cheaper upfront payment and $100 credit). However, that chat team guy kept telling me I’m not gonna get the $100 deal credit unless I get the crazy more expensive plan. Therefore, I said “I’ll think about it and contact the customer service later once I decide”. I did not commit to any change, just let it be the way it was. After that I log off the chart. An hour later, I got an email for cancellation of the new plan. OMG. I call the call centre, the representative there went through all the chat, and finally, she built the new plan back to my account and activated the plan right away for me. Then I was able to process online upgrade, cheaper price and I also got $100 credit. That chat customer representative was **bleep**!

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @snowflake1407,

We're sad to read your experience over live chat was less than ideal. It's certainly not the kind of service we aim to provide. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us though, we appreciate every opportunity that helps us improve the service we provide. 

That said, we're also glad to know that everything was resolved for you in the end.

Let us know if there's anything else you need help with. Smiley