cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from Luckymobile to Fido, I cannot make calls

idof
I'm a participant level 2

It's been 24hrs since I switched from Luckymobile to Fido. I cannot make calls since. I can send/receive texts, get incoming calls and I can use my data but I cannot make outgoing calls. 

I already did the phone reset, network reset etc. Still I am getting an, "Unfortunately we cannot complete your call as dialed" error. Can someone help please please?

5 REPLIES 5

idof

I already did that as instructed by the chat support also called Fido customer service but I am getting disconnected when they try to connect me to their technical support.

Hey @idof! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Have you been able to get in touch with them since your last post?

idof

Hi Philippe! This has been resolved weeks back! After I got hold of the technical support team, they raised a service ticket and in less than 24hrs, I am able to make an outgoing call. 

Thank you so much!

We're happy to hear that, @idof! Very_Happy 

Hi there @idof , sorry you are having difficulty, have you tried removing the Sim and restart the phone then reinsert the Sim and let it restart?  That can sometimes change your phone settings to the correct network. 

I also found this previous post about apn settings. See Here to check your settings.. if all else fails, contact tech support Here to help troubleshoot your device. Hope this helps, cheers