cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same issue, can't change address.

1lifanrider
I'm a participant level 3

So this is what I am going to do, since I can not change my address, and no one at Fido is doing anything to fix this , and if the billing address is wrong, after applying my cc info, if you send the bill to the wrong address, then this is your fault, I take no responsiblity if you send this info to the wrong address. The fact that it still has an old address on this account really amazes me, even through I have talked to your people in Kelowna in 2019, a few months after I left Vancouver after my move. Maybe this is an incentive to fix this issue on your website once and for all.

3 REPLIES 3

1lifanrider

Yes, now I see that the online version works, thank you. Now, any way, one can change our plans to something better or do I see still to phone it in to customer service, first?  

Good to know! 😊

You can take a look at all our current offers on fido.ca/plans, or login to your account to see if you are eligible for a specific plan. If you'd like us to go over your options with Fido, you can reach us through these channels

FidoValerie

Hey @1lifanrider Very_Happy

I'm sorry to learn your address has yet to be changed!

You should actually be able to update it through your online account.

The steps can be found here. Smiley

If you're having any trouble doing so, you can also contact customer service and they'll be glad to assist.

Hope this helps!