Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer A Friend - Follow Up

jonlubguban
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,  

I referred my wife last week to open a new account with Fido.  I was told I will have a rebate for that but I can't seem to have the rebate until now.  The link sent to me was not working. 

Appreciate your help! 

10 REPLIES 10

Blackbird_SR71
I'm a participant level 3

I referred a friend last May 2023 followed up September 2023. Until now no credit. A joke?

Blackbird_SR71

yes all criterias met and yes within the promo period. here is my proof

may 23, 2023 - transaction ID I2022421066

september 8, 2023 - I2089146727

Did you get the chance to contact us since our last exchange? If not, please reach out to us through Facebook, instagram or X.

jonlubguban

Yes I made a series of follow up with your sales representative at Southgate Mall.  I think her name is Maya or Maia.  Pls send link for your official page in Facebook.  Thanks 

You can find our contact informations here.

You can also search our page directly through Facebook/X and contact us from there.

Hey @Blackbird_SR71,

If you referred your friend when the promotion was offered and all criteria were met, it should have been applied. Please reach out to us through these channels so we can review everything with you.

FidoNajat

Hey @jonlubguban! Once a referral has been verified (which takes approximately 30 days) the reward will be authorized. Depending on when the referral process is completed, both referrer and referee should receive the first reward out of five within 2 to 3 billing cycles. You can find more information about our Refer a Friend program here. 

We hope this helps. 

jonlubguban

I have it with me.  But cannot forward it via messenger. 

Hey @jonlubguban!

Have you tried to get in touch with our refer-a-friend support team about this? You can rach out to them here.

Hi @jonlubguban , did you share the referral link with your wife to have it activated? When you refer someone they have to be sent a link with your referral code. Once the sign up is completed, I believe it's 90 days to be confirmed.