cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to reach customer service by phone

zorobabel
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Has Fido closed all of their call centers? everytime I call, I received a text message telling to use a chat service call allojack and the line hangs. Now I am in position 99 in the chat queue 😀

I want to talk to someone. How can I do that? Does fido still have a call centers? This is NOT an improvement of your service.

2 REPLIES 2

Margo9
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am in the same situation. I was told while in the live chat they were having issues with the phone lines and they were working to resolve this, but after trying again 1 week later, it is still not an option. I believe I was lied to.

Hey there @zorobabel, @Margo9

We can assure you that our call centers are still open and active.

To avoid extended wait time on call, we offer you the option to live chat with our agents or to request a call back at your convenience, if you prefer speaking with us on the phone.

When calling us, you'll receive a text message with a link to our live chat if our service levels are high. Using that link, you'll connect automatically to AskJack on live chat and from there you can:

1. Request to speak with an agent - To do so, simply type in "chat with an agent" and answer a few more questions
  2. Request a callback - To do so, simply type in "callback" and answer a few more questions

Hope this helps! Smiley