cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUDE AND ARROGANT STAFF MEMBER

poppet2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

On April 10 @2:30 pm I stopped by the Fido kiosk in the Royal Centre Mall of New Westminster, B.C.  to ask a very simple question.  A young Asian lady with short hair was the only one working at the kiosk and spoke to me as if I was an **bleep** with the question I asked which was a valid question.  I never did get a proper answer.  She was rude and arrogant.  The majority of clientele in this area would be seniors and as a senior myself and a paying customer of Fido I was shocked to be spoken to in such a rude manner.  This young lady needs a major attitude adjustment.  She is a disservice to this company.  On the other hand I'd like to extend kudos to the Fido location in the New Westminster skytrain station where I purched my phone.  The staff there were so helpful.  I certainly won't be visiting the one in the Royal Centre Mall ever again nor would I recommend anyone else to visit there.  Fido management really needs to speak to this arrogant staff member.  She's lucky to have a job let alone be keeping it with such an attitude.  I've seen another complaint on here about the same location and I'm sure the same staff member.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @poppet2! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Thank you very much for your feedback! You certainly seem to have receive a sort of Jekyll & Hide treatment at our stores and I do apologize for that.

If you would like to add more about your experience, you can contact us here or request a PM from the community. We'll be happy to hear you out!