Primary account holder

I'm a Participant Level 1 coolkevinvancou
I'm a Participant Level 1

Primary account holder

Hey i was unable to view my bills under My Account under Fido.ca. It's saying that im not the primary account holder however, i have always been the only user of this account. Please help!

Accepted Solution

Re: Primary account holder

Hey @rkdalstn43!

If you log in with your e-mail, and cannot view the bills, then this is because when you registered your e-mail, it was set up as a subscriber and not the account holder.

Please contact us so we can resolve this Smiley

Alternatively, if you have a different e-mail, you can visit Fido.ca and register again for Fido.ca using a different one. Make sure to choose that you're the account holder!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 35
Former Moderator FidoJulien
Former Moderator

Hey @kr9

Did you find your answer?

If not, let us know and we'll send you a PM! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 31 of 35
I'm a Participant Level 2 Brent78
I'm a Participant Level 2

I’m unable to view my bills under My Account under Fido.ca. It's saying that im not the primary account holder however, i have always been the only user of this account. Please give me a hint on what’s going On thank you

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 32 of 35

Re: Account holder

Hey @Brent78! Smiley

I moved your post to this thread as it does deal with the same topic and you'll find the answer in the solution above! 

The reason you cannot see your bills is the way your online account is set up; you're still the actual account holder though Smiley

We'll get that fixed. I'm sending you a PM right away! 

See you there Very Happy

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 33 of 35
I'm a Participant Level 1 Nydus
I'm a Participant Level 1

When registered the account wasn't registered as the primary account holder and I can't view billing details. Also can't change billing address. What can I do about it?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 34 of 35
Highlighted

Hey @Nydus!

I've moved your post here as this thread deals with the exact same topic. It seems your account was not set up with account holder access so we'll have to change that.

Since doing so involves deleting the existing Fido.ca profile it's best if you contact us through another channel so we can get this done. If you send us a message on Facebook or Twitter we can get it done for you asap! Smiley

We hope to see you there!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 35 of 35