cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary account holder

coolkevinvancou
I'm a participant level 1

Hey i was unable to view my bills under My Account under Fido.ca. It's saying that im not the primary account holder however, i have always been the only user of this account. Please help!

42 REPLIES 42

Nydus

When registered the account wasn't registered as the primary account holder and I can't view billing details. Also can't change billing address. What can I do about it?

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Nydus!

I've moved your post here as this thread deals with the exact same topic. It seems your account was not set up with account holder access so we'll have to change that.

Since doing so involves deleting the existing Fido.ca profile it's best if you contact us through another channel so we can get this done. If you send us a message on Facebook or Twitter we can get it done for you asap! Smiley

We hope to see you there!

akash5

when i click on view bill it show for privacy reason we can not show you bill contact accounts primary holder. i am primary holder of the account. how can i verify my identity or do something to access  my bill 

Hi @akash5,

I moved your post in this thread as it responds to your question Smiley Let me know if you need help or you can always get in touch with us here

panterateama

Can you please tell us how you fixed it? I still have this issue and I don't know what to do... 

Hey @panterateama!

I have moved your post to this thread since it has the answers you're looking for. 

You can refer to the solution above for info on how to correct this!

ray6080
I'm a participant level 2

I can't view my billing details, because it says I'm not a primary account holder. However, I'm actually the "holder" of this account.

How can I change it?

I tried registering a new account, but it says the phone account is already registered.

Hey @ray6080 ,

Welcome to the Community!

I moved your post here as this thread is about the same topic. You can refer to the solution above for this situation Smiley

Let us know if anything!

ray6080

Hi,

I did try the solution above registering with another email.

However, as I said in my post, it didn't work.

It says "Sorry, this account is already linked to another email address. " when I registered.

So can you show me a workable solution?

This is so frustrating. After so many related posts, I can't believe you haven't made any changes to this mechanism.

Hey @ray6080

Thank you for confirming all this. The main reason why this is happening is because the "Account Holder" option was not selected when the online account was first created with your email address.

In this case, the other alternative would be to contact us directly through one of our channels here. We'll dissociate your email to the "user" account so you can register again as the account holder. We can also send you a PM on here for that if you prefer.

Let us know Smiley

Brent78

I’m unable to view my bills under My Account under Fido.ca. It's saying that im not the primary account holder however, i have always been the only user of this account. Please give me a hint on what’s going On thank you

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Brent78! Smiley

I moved your post to this thread as it does deal with the same topic and you'll find the answer in the solution above! 

The reason you cannot see your bills is the way your online account is set up; you're still the actual account holder though Smiley

We'll get that fixed. I'm sending you a PM right away! 

See you there Very_Happy

kr9

I am trying to view a bill however it says "For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder." I can guarantee that I am the primary account holder. Help please?

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kr9

Did you find your answer?

If not, let us know and we'll send you a PM! Smiley

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kr9!

Are you logging in to Fido.ca with your e-mail or phone number?

If it's with your number, please head over to Fido.ca and register as an account holder, your e-mail be used to log in going forward Smiley

If you already use e-mail login, there are 2 options. You can create a new login as an account holder with a different e-mail, or we can send you a PM to cancel the remove the current profile so you can register again as an account holder!

Let us know what you prefer to do!

FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @coolkevinvancou

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Are you registered with your email or mobile number as your user name? 

yutinglee

Hi , I got the same problem , but I'm always the holder of my account , how can I view? my bill 

Hi @yutinglee

Welcome to the Community!

Are you logging in with your email or mobile number?

Hey @yutinglee,

Were you able to view your bills? Let us know Smiley

Matilda

I got same problem too. Don't know how to do it.