I have payments issues.
I did setup the payment on my card.
So. Payments issues have September payment.
I visited store tell the what is the problem.
Here my card I like pay. I don't like pay interest and let pay.
They say averting ok. Thank.
Then again again my bank and card rejected.
I called the card company. They say my card is no problem. Same time I did shopping is no problem.
Now again fido say my card company bank problem rejected. I tell the card company say no problem me.
Fido didn't have rigt information to apply card company.
I ask fido what do you have my card information?
They say they don't have. How?
For what reason. Because rejected.
I Can't understand.
Card company say fido used old information expire day.
They didn't update.
But they want me and card mistakes.
I can't understand and give me to stress .
Why I have to pay?
Is not my fault.
I did 3 times ask for update.
Is very ugly.
Should I have to pay? Or
Fido own up ?
Welcome to the Community!
Thank you for the details. There are a couple of reasons when the payment could be rejected, such as an expired credit card, insufficient balance etc.
It's also important to note that when you add/change a card during an on ongoing billing cycle, the automatic withdrawal will only begin as of next cycle. Our system takes a full cycle to update the informations. It might be the case for you. So the first payment has to be made manually for the ongoing cycle.
Here are some other details:
- Payments are processed 14 days after the next bill cycle close date and the bill will indicate the date of the withdrawal.
- If the balance is $5 or less, we won't withdraw it unless its your first or final invoice, but don't worry, late fees do not apply in this case.
- You can dial *28 at any time from your Fido phone to know your current account balance.
- We accept international credit cards for pre-authorized credit card payments.
- Only Canadian prepaid credit cards are accepted.
- If the payment does not go through on the first attempt we retry 3 more times. Here is the retry schedule for declined credit card pre-authorized payments:
1st Retry: 7 days after initial extract
2nd Retry: 7 days after 1st retry
3rd Retry: 7 days after 2nd retry
If the payment is declined on the 3rd retry, you will be charged an administrative fee.
If it still does not work, I would recommend using a different card, or our alternative payment methods.
I talked my bank and card company say I'm averting is good.
My account is no problem .
Fido didn't have rigt information.
Expire day and cvc numbers is not right.
I did 3times visit fido.
They don't update properly.
You mistake asking customers have to pay?
Is not right.
Because you are big company I'm small (ant)
Your mistake asking like me have to pay?
Why don't have my payment method?
I like see my payment history .
What is the card numbers ?
Fido say thay don't have?
I have ebay Amazon ..
Thay have all I apply the my card information.
Fido didn't have?
Different company I ask they have Aver time change card information they have.
So why fido didn't?