Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Customer Service

Manish_1792
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Team,

I am literally tired of calling Fido to resolve the issue. I had ordered an iPhone 13, 128 GB around BlackFriday. The Loyalty and Retaintion department had promised me discount for monthly plan and discount for monthly finance of iPhone 13 as well. As per that discussion I had to pay $50 all toghether for the plan and iPhone 13. I do have all the references numbers. Unfortunately, when I got an agreement after a week that was totally different than what I was promised. When I called a CSR they told me that issue would be resolved in 5 days. I called today to follow up and a CSR told me that discount was invalid whatever Loyalty and retaintion department told me. I am stuck with pathetic customer service. I have tried to reach out Fido Solutions via Twitter as well, but it seems they are too busy to fix their own issue and dealing with customer with no clue what to do. 

I would like to cancel my iPhone with Fido because I cannot call Fido every five days to explain them the problem. I do not want to go through each and everytime to each and every customer service employee. 

Please I am requesting to cancel my iPhone agreement. I am looking forward to hearing from you immedaitely.

Thank you,

Manishkumar Prajapati

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Manish_1792,

Welcome to the community!

I understand you have already reached out to customer service. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not have access to customers' accounts. If yo would like assistance or if you wished to cancel your iPhone agreement, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Manish_1792

No one is healping at this moment. I have tired everything whatever you mentioned above. I am left with no other option but lodge a complaint. Please explain the process to go leagally to resolve the issue.

Hello again,

In most cases, you would need to escalate the matter via customer services. You might also consider following the steps here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers