cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged ! Not as per my offer and agreed price

Preet4
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi there, I have been with Fido more than 15 years, never expected this sort of behaviour or experience. I have 3 lines with Fido. It's been approx 2 month now I have been struggling. I renewed my contract for 2 of my lines, my offer has not been honoured, I am not being charged my agreed price and I have been over billed since Jan. 2021. I have been on long hold or wait times over the phone, few times calls have been disconnected and I was not even called back, maybe trying to avoid. My emails are not being replied back. If my issue is not resolved I would not like to continue with my contract, should not be charged anything since renewal as it is not as per my offer amount and will be left with no option but to file a complain with CRTC / CCST which I don't think would a right thing to do. Hope to hear back soon. 

9 REPLIES 9

aanderson
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

In my experience - file the CCTS complaint ASAP. It's straightforward, and they are legally obligated to respond to you via CCTS.

That was the only way I got any help from Fido.

Good luck!

Preet4

Hi Aanderson, thanks for your concern and suggestion. I am waiting to hear back from Fido team, if at all it is not resolved, I will definitely follow the CCST complain route as advised by you.

Thanks once again !

Preet4

Sorry, What is a PM ?

Preet4

Hi there,thanks for your reply and sincerely hope you will be able to get my issue resolved. kindly look into this asap as I am paying lot more than my renewal  offer amount and am in a very difficult financial situation. I wll look forward hearing back from you soon.

FidoValerie

Hey @Preet4 !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to write about the situation.

This is definitely not the experience we want to offer, so we'd be glad to look into this for you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us through any of the channels listed here

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM right here on the Community. 

Let us know what works best for you. 

Preet4

Hi there, Still waitng to hear back. Thanks

Hey @Preet4! Philippe here. I'll send you a PM (private message) shortly to assist you. Talk to you soon. Smiley

Preet4

Hi Philippe, I will look forward to hear back from you soon. Thanks

Hey @Preet4!

Thank you for following up on Philippe's PM.

I've replied to you!