cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered 5 days ago and still no sign of tracking number or phone

dieselinoo
I'm a participant level 2

I placed a order for a new phone and opened my account on the 18th, it has now been 5 days and I have not received any order confirmation or tracking number. $100 security deposit was already deducted from my credit card. I called support yesterday and today and they have no helpful information all they could do is open a case to see where the phone is and why it hasn't been shipped yet. Can anyone help me in here please? This is very frustrating not knowing what is going on.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @dieselinoo

Welcome to the Community! We can definitely understand the situation.

How did you order and opened your account exactly?

Was it done online or with an agent?

Since you just opened an account, you should've received emails from us with general information as well. Did you receive any email at all from us?

Depending on the model of the device, you should receive your tracking information a couple of days after the order was created.

dieselinoo

Hello folks just a quick update, I got a call this morning from the warehouse and the phone I ordered was on back stock so I picked a new phone so I think everything is good to go :), I at least hope so. The case they opened up yesterday really helped on finding out where the delay was.

Hey @dieselinoo, thanks for the update!

I really hope you'll get this one ASAP. Don't hesitate to reach out to a customer representative here if you still need help with anything regarding this order. Smiley Keep us updated! 

Richieeee
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Please go to a Fido store nearby you. Or check your email (spam inbox) for your order information because probably your email server detected it as a spam email.