Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Matin91
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, 

I would like to contact the office of the president regarding my experience with a new phone and plan purchase with Fido. I already went through customer care representetives and esclation advisor and they could not fix my problem. 

Sincerely,

7 REPLIES 7

kguna925
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I would like to contact the office of the president regarding my experience with a new phone and tablet plan purchase with Fido. I already went through multiple customer care representatives and esclation advisors and they could not fix my problem. 

Please help

Hey @kguna925! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

We've replied to your PM.

Matin91

Hello Anthony,

As I previously mentioned, I already went through Fido customer care. I had to wait on the line for more than 2 hours in total and ended up talking to one of the managers. He couldn't offer me any solution that would be even close to satisfactory. I don't want to waste my time staying on the line again. I want to speak directly with office of the president.

Hey @Matin91! Philippe here.

I'm sad to read that we couldn't find common ground on a solution for you, but I do thank you very much for your patience. I can certainly send you a PM, if you wish, to take a look at that with you.

Just let us know.

Matin91

Hi @FidoPhilippe ,

Ok, I am waiting for your PM.

Thanks.

Hey @Matin91, we'll send you a message shortly. 

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Martin91,

Welcome to the community!

If you need help with your account, feel free to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to help.