cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Copy of Live Chat Transcript

Surasama
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I requested copies of my live chat transcripts multiple times via customer sevice and all available FIDO channels, but even after providing my email, there has been nothing sent.

Customer representatives claim that they cannot send it to me even though they authenticated me each time, and even though I explicitly requested they forward me to a more senior agent/supervisor if they themselves do not have the permissions.

I am quite livid with the quality of the customer support here. Can FIDO please make it easier for customers to get copies of the transcripts?

This is especially terrible when the customer needs the documentation to proceed with other disputes.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Surasama

Thanks for the feedback, we'll be sure to pass this along.

I'm also sorry to hear that our agents were not able to assist you with your request. Though, I can assure you that they are able to provide you with the relevant information.

You can request your chat log history by contacting us through these channels, or through this live chat link if our customer support agents were unable to assist you with your concerns.

As a customer, you can request access to your account's personal information. However, please note that only the account holder can request their account's details and some fees may apply. Also based on the request, our internal policy will outline if we support it and what is needed to process it, when applicable. 

Hope this helps!

YW_325
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Saad. I requested my chat history per your advice. The first agent said their system was down so check back later, and they will provide me the department contact of who can send me my transcript. When I checked back two days later, the agent says no one is able to get chat history, despite the fact I have proof the first agent said it was possible. This is extremely frustrating. Who can I contact for my chat transcript?

YW_325

I never received a chat transcript at the end of a session on Dec 30. I put my email in at the end, and it's been a week. Still nothing

I saw other posts on here where the Mod advised that chat history is kept for 13 months and an agent will be able to retrieve it

on Wednesday, I contacted an agent. Was told that the system was down so check next day, and they'll be able to provide me the contact email of the department that can send me my chat transcript. Luckily for me, I received the transcript of this new chat few minutes after so I have proof.

Now two days later, another agent tells me that there is no way they can send chat transcripts. Obviously this contradicts what the Mods here have said and what the first agent told me. Is Fido just outright lying to customers now? This feels extremely dishonest and an extremely frustrating process.

Hey @YW_325,

Just to clarify, our customer service representatives aren't actually able to give or share the chat transcripts themselves.

They could however be able to assist you in placing a request for that. 

By contacting us here, we should be able to help you! Smiley 

You can also send us a message on Twitter or Facebook as well!

Hope this helps!