cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO call back from the Winback team after mgs were left for them

Vanman604
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am very dissapointed with Fido. I live in Vancouver where there has been a a huge response to Shaw cable's $45 25gb / unlimited plan. I have been interested in switching to it for a couple mths and advised Fido of this without any customer service reps offering me anything close to it. After several calls to customer service, I decided to leave Fido ( Fido + Rogers customer since 2000). I switched to Shaw and the Day after I did, I received a email which stated there was a special offer too good to send in a email and to pick up when you see fido call. I have called the center to be told they do not know what this is about. I am interested in finding out what it is and would consider returning to fido if the offer is comparable to what I was interested in in the first place. If someone at fido could please look into this for me, my negative feelings about fido may change. 

25 REPLIES 25

Thank you for the details, Raj-D! We'll send you a PM shortly to look into it with you.

Hey @shabeebrizvi,

I'll send you a PM to take a closer look at your account. Talk soon!

shabeebrizvi
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Thanks Claudia! Good to see some response after 2 weeks of trying to reach Fido. Really appreciated! 😅

Hey @shabeebrizvi

We sent you a PM to go over this.

Talk to you soon. 

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Vanman604,

Offers and promotions change all the time sometimes one carrier may not be able to match or provide a better deal than its competitor.

If you got an e-mail saying someone would call you that call will be coming from a different department and customer service would not be able to help, you will have to wait until that department makes the call to you.