Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone was not delivered

Jose17
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Fido Team,

My name is Jose Eduardo Dias.

I've booked an order to upgrade my Fido device to Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus. I made this transaction on 31 december 2020. I receive the email with the truck number from puralator and after they updated that the package will arrive on 4 January but it was not delivered to me. It was delivered to someone called Frank not in my adress in Montreal. Purolator says its delivered but I did not received any package and when i try to track it by using the tracking id on purolator it shows that its delivered, but I have not recieved it. I have been calling to Fido(+1888-481-3436) and Purolator(+1(888)-744-7123) customer care since that time I received the email but NO one is answering. Purolator says on there live chat virtual assistant that its delivered.

3 REPLIES 3

rsatoshi

Hi @Jose17 , Did Fido solve your problem? I had a similar situation. I spoke with a Purolator agent, who opened a ticket/case but, I read somewhere that they will probably just close the ticket as the shipment status is delivered and, they will only trust their driver. I spoke with a Fido agent via chat, who told me that Fido will open a case, but he didn't provide me useful information and, I didn't receive any ticket number.

Hey @rsatoshi! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you were not given all the information you needed. You can definitely get that by contacting us here or you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to check that out for you.

FidoVanessa

Hey @Jose17

We're sorry about the wait time, We're experiencing higher than usual volumes at the moment. 

We will be sending you a PM from the community. Please check your inbox. Smiley