cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat

Schulzm604
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Where is the live chat button. Your site changes and what was previously an answer from you guys its not there anymore. It appears this is quiet the problem, why is it so hidden? I've spent over an hr looking. THIS IS CRAZY.

PLEASE POST A CORRECT LINK FOR ALL TO FOLLOW.

23 REPLIES 23

Ehsan1111111111
I'm a participant level 1

hi. I can't call you. I think my sim card is changed to esim. Can you please can two plans under my account name and fix my sim card issue?

Kammal90411

Hi

Could you please advise, how to change the password for wifi?

Hello,

Welcome to the community!

Have you had a chance to visit this page?

You can also view additional internet set-up related information here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

4seel11

I agree! it took me so long to find a button when I eventually resorted to asking a question and found the link here!

MariaRyzhkova

Hello, I was wondering if I could pause my internet and phone account since I am away for less then a month, outside of Canada. I am planning to cancel it today until September 3rd 2021

Hi @MariaRyzhkova

Welcome to Community! 

Suspension can be done for minimum two months so it won't be worth it for you to suspend for barely three weeks. I suggest keeping everything the way it is. 

isar1

Hi my mobile services for both lines under my name are having issues

8706493r

Hi

Hey @8706493r !

Welcome to th Community. Very_Happy

Is there anything you need help with? 

byungjin

I would like to change my billing address but there is some Error code 

Hey @byungjin

Can you tell us a little bit more about the error you're getting?

Could it be the same as this error?

alexsiva
I'm a participant level 2

who do i talk to have few questions about my plan?

alexsiva

Customer service is nightmare/bad in the name of cost cutting measures. What happened to the telephone support line???

Hey @alexsiva

You should still be able to reach an agent by calling 611 and selecting options  2 - 6 in the IVR. We have other channels available through which you can contact us for account specific questions, you can find them here. Alternatively, we can also send you a PM on the Community.

If your question is a general one, you can also post it here on the Community where other members can help you out. 

Keep in mind that depending on the nature of your question, you might be able to find the information needed about your plan through your online account on fido.ca or the app. 

Hope this helps!

Krishna6520

Hi ! 

Hey @Krishna6520,

Welcome to the community! 

How can we help you? 😊

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Schulzm604

You can access the Live Chat on fido.ca directly by going at the bottom on Contact Us > My Fido Services > Live Chat (you might have to scroll down a bit) then you select if it's for Mobile Support, Internet Account Support or Internet Technical Support.

Here is a direct link to the Live Chat page Smiley

n1n3l1v3s

Just a bit feedback about the livechat. Maybe FIDO can shorten the queue time by eliminating some of those scripted response from agents. I spent half an hour for an issue that will likely be resolved by one question "What is the problem" and one answer "Let me look into your account and I'll resolve it for you". Everytime I put a response and then the agent respond in turn will take at least 2 to 3 minutes in my experience and much of it are pleasantries (that will be nice if you're not really in a hurry but people don't always have the time)

Hi @n1n3l1v3s

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I will be sure to pass it along. 

danthemanx
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

It looks like you have the same issue I had. If the Live chat button is blank, that means you're using Disconnect/Disconnect Pro which blocks trackers. That blocks the new Live chat on Fido.

If you use Firefox PC browser, it has Disconnect built-in. Under Settings, Privacy & Security, if you block trackers, you need to unblock if you want it to appear properly.