'Keep existing plan' button not showing

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 world1
I'm a Participant Level 2

'Keep existing plan' button not showing

Hello,

I'm looking at upgrading my phone, but keeping my existing plan. Each time I view a device, the 'Keep existing plan' option is there for a fraction of a second before disappearing. I've cleared my cookies/cache and tried it on Safari/chrome/firefox and my iPhone, but the button does not appear. Please help.

Accepted Solution

Re: 'Keep existing plan' button not showing

Hi @world1,

It sounds like your existing plan is not compatible with Fido's new Payment Program structure and you would need to change to a new in-market-plan to take advanted of the new Payment Program, you can get more info on that here.

You can always contact customer support to double check.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2
Solution

Hi @world1,

It sounds like your existing plan is not compatible with Fido's new Payment Program structure and you would need to change to a new in-market-plan to take advanted of the new Payment Program, you can get more info on that here.

You can always contact customer support to double check.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
MVP Prospect
MVP Prospect

Hello @world1 

I wouldn't give up just yet!

It might be your iPhone sorry dude but it's sometimes compatibility / security, not  allowing pop up, a setting iPhone?  do you have the lastest iPhone update?   It might be a funny iPhone not allowing because did not build option specifically iPhone or did not pay fee enough to iPhone to integrate. So sorry🥺

Try on PC, see if it works! 

Cheers  OSF!

*Open-source forever

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3