cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding payment

manjusaini
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I had issues with my fido bill which the customer care was not able to solve from last one month. I called, chat and emailed to Fido team multiple times but till date there is no resolution. They raised the amount in bill for the calls which I didn't placed. I got this sim free from India but now I understand at the name of free sim they actually making us fool by raising this unnecessary bill amounts of about 106 dollars. Kindly help me to resolve my issue. After resolution, I am going to shut off this sim forever. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Manjusaini,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your bill. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I fully understand your issue.

@manjusaini wrote:

...I got this sim free from India but now I understand at the name of free sim...

Could you please clarify what you mean by that statement? Are you currently visiting India? Are you using a SIM card from India? Did you think your plan includes free calling to India?

You also note that there were calls you did not make. Generally, they will only charge for actual usage on your Fido SIM card. Have you had a chance to verify the calls in your detailed billing? You should be able to view your billing details via your My Account --> Billings & Payments --> View Bill. From there, you should be able to Print and/or Save a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should also be able to view the details online via Usage Summary.

That said, you should note that this is forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. Without access to your account, we would not be able to address your issue. I understand you may have already spoken with customer service but if you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to re-contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers