cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice

raymchan
I'm a participant level 1

I got an invoice for $111.98 in June. And I have 3 payments ($59.26+59.26+52.72) = $171.24 , Did I over-pay $59.26? payment-invoice=$171.24-$111.98=$59.26 (over-pay?)

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFaiza

Hi @raymchan

You can dial *28 from your Fido phone to find out what your current balance is. If you have a credit, the automated system will let you know. If that's the case, the credit is simply applied to the upcoming bill. 

Sounds good?

raymchan

I have two payments of $59.26 in June. How did they work out I only have one credit of $59.26? in June invoice?

Hey there @raymchan

You explained that your June invoice was $111.98. You also explained that you made three payments. Two payments of $59.26 and one payment of $52.72. This would indeed leave you with a credit balance of $59.26. You did the math yourself in your first post. 

Keep in mind that your July, August, and possibly even your September invoices have been billed since.  

To view your payment history, simply select the Payment History link on your My Account Overview page: 
 Capture.JPG

Also, your balance is displayed just left to the View Bill link, as shown in the above image. You can also follow my colleague @FidoFaiza's advice and dial *28 to confirm your current balance. 

Cheers!