cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fido still sending invoices even I cancelled my account.

eclpshaka
I'm a participant level 3

I switched my internet service from Fido to Rogers in March as requested by Fido and my Fido internet was cancelled on March; and the modem was returned; but the invoices keep coming. I have gotten 3 invoices and everytime I call customer service they said there is an error in the account and will be corrected in the next 5-7 days. Then next month comes by and another invoice. Another call to customer service and the same reponse; even they see the error and agree with me. So is this something you have to complaint to the CRTC; or any other agency? thanks.. 

4 REPLIES 4

eclpshaka

Another month, another invoice. Another call, and the same, wasn't closed properly, they put a note and send it to the right department and it will be fixed for the next cycle. Well, still hasn't been fixed. At this moment just register my complaints with the CRTC and forget about this. 

eclpshaka

Finally the account was fixed. It took some time but was done. It has to be escalated since customer service was not able to fix it. But it has been resolved. Thanks.

eclpshaka

Thanks for the response FidoKenny,  absolutelly this does not sounds right.  I have reached the team few times already; last Friday being the last one.. 

FidoKenny

Hello @eclpshaka and thank you for sharing this here on the Community.

This doesn't sound right. We will need to take a look at your accout to see what was discussed so far.

You can find all the ways to reach our team here.